Friday, April 20, 2012

I want to have tea with Lisa Gail Allred!

This video has been making the rounds on the internets today, and it's so awesomely bad that I knew I had to post it. I can't help but like Lisa Gail. She can't sing to save her ass (I never thought I'd say this, but PLEASE woman--AUTOTUNE!) but hey, neither can Dylan and he's still awesome. I give her +10 for enthusiasm and for having so much fun cavorting with the cowboys while rocking that turquoise jewelry. Especially for the turquoise jewelry. Seriously, it takes a special kind of person to do justice to turquoise, and I applaud her for it.  

I also hope that she has a good sense of humor about all the crap she's going to get for this. And I hope she has a loving and supportive husband/significant other who appreciates her and who--ahem--observes her three-second rule.

No comments: